3. Billy Joe Saunders vs Andy Lee 2
The first fight was brilliant. The apparent fighter with no power almost took the defending champions head off. The champion rallied and showed his true fighting spirit by bringing the fight back to a very close one, so close that one judge saw the bout as a draw. In my eyes the two knockdowns won the fight for Saunders. So a rematch would be another closely fought bout between two world class middleweights. The winner could go for a unification fight with Danny Jacobs or the eventual winner of GGG v Canelo.
2. Terry Flanagan vs Anthony Crolla
This fight would be unbelievable. Not only would it be two British Lightweight World Champions fighting, it would be two Mancunian Lightweight World Champions fighting. It would be the Blue half of the City against the Red with both on the other side of the football divide in the city as well. This fight sells itself. Both fighters are very likable and it would be a hell of a fight for the neutral. It’s crazy to think that if Crolla had got the nod in his split decision loss in the Prizefighter semi-final against Gary Sykes that this fight would have already happened in the final of the tournament!
- Shamrock Boys invade Braintree - May 16, 2016
- We think we know what we’re talking about! Crolla & Khan - May 6, 2016
- The fight schedule for May is up, and it’s looking good! - April 28, 2016
- We think we know what we’re talking about – Charles Martin vs Anthony Joshua - April 8, 2016
- Crowdfunding for Nick Blackwell - March 28, 2016
- Take that you Punt! 3 - March 25, 2016
- We think we know what we’re talking about: Blackwell vs Eubank Jr - March 25, 2016
- Craig Poxton: I want that English Title - March 23, 2016
- Sexton makes statement at The Halls - March 6, 2016
- Take that you Punt! 2 - February 26, 2016